• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predict World Cup Finalists

Predict World Cup Finalists

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
So here's another poll to find out who everyione thinks are likely to be the finalists.

pup11

International Coach
Aussies and Sri Lanka are my choice to play in the finals and i see Ind, Aus,SL,SA in the semis of the WC.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia and South Africa, though could easily have chosen Sri Lanka and gave NZ some consideration.

Natman20

International Debutant
hhmmmm. It would take something special for the Windies to reach the final. My pick... Australia vs. SA

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any one of those are capable, but I voted for Australia v South Africa. I consider those the two most consistent teams in the tournament.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
went for the obvious Australia vs SA. Wouldn't be suprised if it was a replica of the 03 final though

Fusion

Global Moderator
They may not be as strong as before, but Australia are still the team to beat for me. I would be shocked if they don't make it to the Final. As for the other team, it's really close between SA and Ind. Perhaps because I just saw them beat both Pakistan and India recently, I give the edge to South Africa.

haroon510

International 12th Man
holly smokes at least pakistan got a vote there lol

i voted only for one team. now i can't go back and vote for another team. damn.

i say Sri Lanka vs South Africa

i voted for Sri lanka though.