• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predict World Cup Finalists

Predict World Cup Finalists

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FRAZ

International Captain
Srilanka vs Australia or Australia vs NZ
or Australia vs WI or WI vs NZ or NZ vs SL or SL vs WI

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Could make the final more of an even contest, 8 teams all at once - be a bugger for the umpires though.

pup11

International Coach
It not right to predict anything about the world cup atm simply because nobody knows how the wickets are gonna behave in the Caribbean.

If the re-laid tracks there are gonna play slow and low then the sub-continent teams are gonna feel at home, but if the wickets are gonna help the faster men then teams like Australia,RSA,NZ, and to some extent even ENG would hold the upper hand.

jeevan

International 12th Man
Voted Aus vs SA, dont bet against the bookies.

But want to see SA vs India. (so that the chokers will inherit the earth)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It not right to predict anything about the world cup atm simply because nobody knows how the wickets are gonna behave in the Caribbean.
So it's not right to predict that Bermuda won't qualify for the Super Eights? :huh:

Slow Love™

International Captain
South Africa to get taken out by Sri Lanka in the final, hopefully in a "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" scenario.

I backed Sri Lanka in the CT, and got burned, so they owe me. Obviously it wouldn't surprise me if Australia took out the WC, but a) though I'm not convinced we're in any kind of longterm freefall, I do think we're a bit proppy ATM both in terms of fitness and confidence, and b) I want to be different.

IndianByHeart

U19 Vice-Captain
Former Indian spinner Bedi has predicted that a white nation will win the WC, and is of the opinion that all Asians will fare poorly in WC.

Considering that wkts in WI are helpfull to spinners, chances of Indians and Lanks doing well in WC should be actualy high, wonder how Bedi is wrighting Asians off?