• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which one of the big 8's will be the first to get knocked out

which super 8 team will get knocked out first from the WC?

• South Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • India

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • England

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Australia

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

FRAZ

International Captain
Fraz, who is that guy in your avataar ? I hope it's not you. :wacko:
Was it joke or deliberate attack on the sweetest girl ever . Visit T2IBS thread and you will know . I wish I was prettier than her .

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd like to make it quite clear I wasn't suggesting Linda (if FRAZ's avatar is her) looked remotely like a tranny, just that it was an odd thing for a bloke to wish to be prettier than her. :ph34r:
So you're just suggesting she's incredibly ugly then? That's much better...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd like to make it quite clear I wasn't suggesting Linda (if FRAZ's avatar is her) looked remotely like a tranny, just that it was an odd thing for a bloke to wish to be prettier than her. :ph34r:
FRAZ's avatar is Linda, and I understood what you were saying...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
So you're just suggesting she's incredibly ugly then? That's much better...
No, clearly I wasn't, you ****-stirring scrabble jockey. :p

Linda looks very nice in that pic, but I wouldn't want to be as pretty as she undeniably is, much less prettier, what with me being a bloke & all.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could anyone recommend some cleaning products for removing congealing vomit off of a computer monitor?

Maybe FRAZ could help, he's probably into housecleaning and other domestic chores.

FRAZ

International Captain
Could anyone recommend some cleaning products for removing congealing vomit off of a computer monitor?

Maybe FRAZ could help, he's probably into housecleaning and other domestic chores.
Nope ! I am not in this business and to know my business you gotta see me and then you will understand that "I mean business" !!!

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
Tough call. While Linda does seem rather pretty, I reckon Pakistan are going to do their usual trick -- either get knocked out early, or go all the way to the final! Ireland are looking as though they could pull off a shock.

England are definitely at risk, but I can see them getting two wins -- although one of those may be a freak result against NZ, after losing to a minnow. Other than that, what odds SA falling from grace? No.1 they may be, but they've had an awful lot of home matches, and the Dutch would love to get one over on them!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Tough call. While Linda does seem rather pretty, I reckon Pakistan are going to do their usual trick -- either get knocked out early, or go all the way to the final!
But... what on Earth have those 2 to do with each other? :mellow:

godofcricket

State 12th Man
You make some what logical points ! But my friend the reality is Pakistani moral is really down right now !
yeah, thats why i said, one of the biggest factor on which pakistani team turns up for each match of the whole tour has to be inzamam. I dont expect much from such a captain, but the only way i think he can turn things around is by his own inidividual performance.