• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web's Day by Day Preview of all 16 Nations

James

Cricket Web Owner
We will be reviewing each country partipating at the World Cup day by day from the worst team to the best team.

First up is Bermuda.

Tomorrow comes Ireland.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We will be reviewing each country partipating at the World Cup day by day from the worst team to the best team.

First up is Bermuda.

Tomorrow comes Ireland.
So we have to wait a whole 15 more days to read the piece on England? :@

(that's right folks. Devoted Pom GeraintIsMyHero is back to his gold old rose-tinted-glasses self)

I'll give that piece a read now anyhow. Nice idea.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ireland got a pretty good review. Not sure what the complaints are there. I do think that Benedict was a tad harsh on Bermuda though.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
One of the wealthiest nations .Average income is 4 times higher than America . I was charmed with the beauty of the island and decided to check some property listings . holy **** an average home is like 1 million easily and estate type homes are like atleast 10 million bucks . Jeez the offshore accounts are one of the biggest source of income there ....
Ireland :unsure:?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice article on Ireland, it's good to read these articles about the less-fancied teams.

Corli

U19 Cricketer
Nice articles, I enjoyed both. It was interesting to see that a South African is playing for Ireland, I never knew that. Thanks to the article, I'll follow Ireland's games and root for Andre Botha :thumbs_up