• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web's Day by Day Preview of all 16 Nations

Steulen

International Regular
I really hope they will take the advice in the article: play good, attacking cricket and go for it.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Ireland got a pretty good review. Not sure what the complaints are there. I do think that Benedict was a tad harsh on Bermuda though.
I told one of my mates who is turning to me for info on the world cup (Yes, he is a bit misguided) that bermuda only started using bats a few months ago, and he fell for it. :laugh:

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Scotland.

Tomorrow comes Kenya.
Cool.

You know to hear the players talk, Scotland have an awesome attitude throughout the team. They all seem to be convinced that they will Give Australia a good game, and even beat them. You cannot fault their optimism, and its stuff liek this what make sthe world cup, forget your typical Micheal Holding types, you can see how much it means to The Minnows

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
When was the worst-best order decided?

Really enjoyed the England article anyway.