Thread: Possible similarities between this and last world cup!!

Possible similarities between this and last world cup!!

1, Australia losing a key bowler in Warne just before 2003 WC...Aus losing a key bowler in Lee just before 2007 world Cup.

2 2003 WC saw the end of Great bowlers in Wasim and Waqar, 2007 will bring us the end of equally great McGrath, all three's last match happen to be a major dissapointment.

3 Australia and India meeting again in the final, however this time around India beating Australia comfortably.

4 Inzamam having a misreable world cup in 2007, just like he had a misreable world cup in 2003, failing to do anything with the bat.

5 Pakistan struggle to beat minnows in world cup just like last time around, a poor world cup leading to early retirement of half the team (inzi,Akmal,Razzaq,Akhtar,Naveed,Sami,Afridi ) plus the foreign coach .

6 Kenya shocking England with a superb win, just like they shocked SL in the last WC.

7 SA's dream of becomming champs remains unfulfilled, another WC where they starts as fav's but go down without even reaching the finals
    SSS...the king of pace and sledging

International Coach biased indian's Avatar
    i would like the No 6 to happen....that would be big fall after the win in australia
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    RIP Craigos

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Perm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RolledOver View Post
    5 Pakistan struggle to beat minnows in world cup just like last time around, a poor world cup leading to early retirement of half the team (inzi,Akmal,Razzaq,Akhtar,Naveed,Sami,Afridi ) plus the foreign coach .
    Honestly can't see any of those players other than Inzi retiring after the World Cup. Maybe a few will be dropped but I seriously doubt that young guys like Afridi, Akmal and Razzaq will retire.
    The Future of International Cricket - Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravi Bopara, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Shahriar Nafees, Raqibul Hasan, Salman Butt, JP Duminy
    Proud Supporter of the Bangladeshi Tigers
    Ryan ten Doeschate - A Legend in the Making
    MSN: zacattack90@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Romance can be dealt with elsewhere - I just don't enjoy it in cricket.

International Debutant
    ok i dont understand the relevance of this thread.. only point 1 makes sense i think o.O

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    2 words for all...

FAT CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    One more.

*snap*
    Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."

Thread Information