• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's flying to Caribbean?

Kriketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Just wondering who are the Cricketweb fortunates to catch WC games. Beautiful beaches and competitive cricket, darn what a combo. I myself would love to, but b/c of some compulsions...can't.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A group of us were intending to go but following a scouting mission last year by 2 guys, we decided it wasnt worth it - crime and exorbitant price increases were the motivating factors

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That serious crime is at all likely to affect a tourist to the Caribbean is a myth. Yes, crime is a serious problem in some of the countries - Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica, in particular - but it doesn't generally affect the general public. Unless you're a fan of walking the streets at night, I wouldn't be overly concerned.

Regarding the topic at hand, I wish.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Poor old Trinidadians who can't watch cricket in Trinidad... :(

As per so often, the dangers of a foreign land are exaggerated. 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
I've got tickets to a couple of super 8 games in Georgetown, but can't go anymore :(
In a way you are lucky, i mean it won't be much fun to go there to support a team who would be doing misreably in cricket and end up fighthing with each other in a soccer match.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
\ ajaagarkarajaaja \ cozmiccoyoete \ GladiatrsInBlue \ hindmaatujesalam \ jaspalsinghrana \ mayadevi \ muralilal \ nehrafan \ onemangang \ sheerindianspeed \ \ wahindiawah \ yohanna \ GodKnowsHowManyOthers... 8-)

\ possibly Shane_Warne \ BLE \ a million others... 8-)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
To my knowledge he's never been gone. Heaven alone knows how many accounts he's got on CW.

FRAZ

International Captain
A group of us were intending to go but following a scouting mission last year by 2 guys, we decided it wasnt worth it - crime and exorbitant price increases were the motivating factors
So criminal's list is expanding now !! Good
1. Pakistan
2. Carribean Islands
3 ?

FRAZ

International Captain
That serious crime is at all likely to affect a tourist to the Caribbean is a myth. Yes, crime is a serious problem in some of the countries - Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica, in particular - but it doesn't generally affect the general public. Unless you're a fan of walking the streets at night, I wouldn't be overly concerned.

Regarding the topic at hand, I wish.
Yup !! 100 % agree . Which place is crime free ?
I'll agree about Iraq (Pre Saddam and pre USA Iraq was a great place to visit) , Afghanistan ( mind you pre- Russia Afghanistan was good but damn the occupation forces) and some African countries (mainly pre occupied by some monsters and then those countries were left alone to be ruled in the hands of local monsters) .
So mainly my point is that some locals well and truly were involved in some criminal activities but root cause leads to some sick mentals of the history) ..
An uncle of mine is an assosiate professor and he is not a sarcastic fart born and bred with a superiority bug and he is a true intelectual and not a beer spilling sarcastic piece of trash . He was in Australia when he was viciously attacked and motive was race . And if I become a @#$% head by labelling all the Australians to be criminals is going to be pretty much insane . Though have no intentions currently but may be in future I will definately visit Australia cuz place is great . Most of the Australians are decent people and I am going because of them and not because of common trash of the world !!!!!

FRAZ

International Captain
3. Pakistan

4. Pakistan
Ok I was born there . Prove my criminal record over here right now right now right now right now right now ....
Prove the **** now that I am not human ... Prove now prove now right now prove now right now right now right now .......... Prove it scientifically that it's a crime to be born in Pakistan . Prove it right now right now ...What a person you are . what a standardized person you are ..........................................................................................