• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Opening Patnership For Pakistan In The World Cup?

best opening combination for pakistan in the world cup?

• shaid afridi and imran nazir

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • hafeez and nazir

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • kamran and nazir

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • kamran and hafeez

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

bowled

Cricket Spectator
who do you think will be the best opening pair for pakistan this wolrd cup?

i think haffez and nazir

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hafeez he has the technique to do the job there and Nazir is equally good from what i have seen.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Its hardly an inspiring list - Afridi is a total loose cannon who I'd only use if they were chasing 350+ and needed to a flier and Akmaal has had no succsess threre I'd have Haffez and Shoaib Malik as openers.

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
who do you think will be the best opening pair for pakistan this wolrd cup?

i think haffez and nazir

Not sure which Nazir bats better, Imran Nazir or Shahid Nazir, close call.

Not sure how long Afridi's luck is gonna last, usually it comes good every every ten matches.

Akmal bats as well as he keeps, probably the worst wk in the world, Pakistan should envy the minnows keepers.

As for Hafeez, how many failures has he to register to get the selectors to drop him from the team??

Whoever is going to open for them, it will be a disaster.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
None of those options look particularly attractive really, Salman Butt should be there.