• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

who will be the man of the series in the world cup

arsonly4u

Cricket Spectator
tell hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii all the guys

firstly all the body tell me abt ur fav team......and then ur fav player............

i think in this turnament there is so many player who has the ability to rock the icc cricket world cup.
e.g............................S.Pollock,J.Kemp, Ponting, M.Hussey, Fleming, KP, Flintoff, Collingwood, B.Lara, Jayasuriya,C.Vaas,Tendulkar,Ganguly,Dravid,Well in pakistani squard there is Shoaib Malik,M.Asif, .......................but guys v will see that the man who will rock the people ...it is Imran Nazir.............i think he will be the man of the series .......................and now its ur turn..........tell me abt ur man of the series player in the icc cricket world cup 2007 WEST INDIES

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
From New Zealand, I can see some of the new boys like Fulton, Gillespie and Vincent all having pretty good tournaments if the Black Caps can keep their fielding standards high and Fleming's intuitive captaincy continues. I do hope Adam Gilchrist can continue to slay the attacks like we all know he can because it just makes the games so much more entertaining.