• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Match times

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There will be many coffees drunk during uni lectures and tutes this semester one would think.

That or many:
*match finishes at 8am*
*tired, decides to sleep for one hour before going to uni*
*sets alarm for 9am*
*wakes up*
*looks at clock, 4pm*
*"whoops"*

adharcric

International Coach
There will be many coffees drunk during uni lectures and tutes this semester one would think.

That or many:
*match finishes at 8am*
*sets alarm for 9am*
*wakes up*
*looks at clock, 4pm*
*"whoops"*
Disastrous. :laugh:

Especially when you have papers due between 9am and 4pm.

howardj

International Coach
My World Cup routine.

7:30am: Head off to work
6:00pm: Get home from work
6:00pm: Sleep
11:30pm: Get up and have breakfast, and get ready for work
Midnight: Watch cricket
7:30am: Go to work.

Seriously though, Friday and Saturday nights should be good. Rugby league until 11:30pm and then the cricket from mid-night.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain

That or many:
*match finishes at 8am*
*sets alarm for 9am*
*wakes up*
*looks at clock, 4pm*
*"whoops"*
Haha. I may just give uni a miss for a couple of weeks.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My World Cup routine.

Seriously though, Friday and Saturday nights should be good. Rugby league until 11:30pm and then the cricket from mid-night.
haha i like it!

But in all honesty i dont think ill be watching too much of this world cup, possibly just the Australian matches and some games when i have days off...

pasag

RTDAS
Same. I just did my timetable, pushed everything back as late as possible, ie after 1pm although I couldn't get out of Friday, 9am ffs.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah, mine's ****ed. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are 9:30, 10:30, 10:30. I'll end up skipping the Monday though because it's a single 1 hour lecture and I cbf going for 1 single hour lecture at 9:30 in the morning.

Tuesday's from 10:30am to 7:30pm, hooray :| and Wednesday is just a single programming lab, but I can't skip those.

Thursday and Friday are afternoon snore-fests.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
My timetable is screwed so far as well. Trying to change it but can't.

With law though, you can basically go to whatever class you want as its much less strict, as there are countless sets of 2 hour classes, whereas with the Commerce side those crappy tutorials have strict attendance record, which is ****. At the moment I have one frickin' tutorial on a Friday for Christ's sake!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yech... 8am Start on monday, 9am tuesday, 10am thursday for uni, then i have to start work at 8:30am on the wednesday & friday.

Worst. Timetable. Ever (especially considering i have to drive 40kms to get to work, 70kms to get to uni)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Don't get my timetable until monday, personally. For those with tutorial issues, it's worth remembering you can usually just show up to the one you want and if it's not absolutely overflowing with students (like the ones straight after a lecture) you will usually get in. Lots of students have work commitments and so on, so they're usually flexible. That's my plan, anyway. No way I'm dealing with a 9am tutorial or anything.

Can't avoid lectures though, except by not going.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
I have the last couple of weeks of the tornament off work to catch up on sleep and watch the big games. The game times are certainly bad for us though :(

Barney Rubble

International Coach
My World Cup routine.

That was virtually my timetable during the Ashes, except I usually failed comprehensively to keep to it.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Any idea why Jamaica matches would start an hour later? is it in a diferent time zone?
In a nutshell, yes. Westernmost venue. Quite a fe non cricketing isles between it and the other West Indian nations which are all pretty close together.