• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Channel 9 only to show Super 8 matches and after

brockley

International Captain
Channel 9's loss no south africa vs australia game,if they were smart they would broqdcast that 1 and let the minnow games for to fox.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Hah, at the rate the Aussie team is going, is it any certainty for 9 that they'll make the super 8's? ;)

pasag

RTDAS
So just quietly, I was speaking to someone who way speaking to someone who works in Foxtel and if you look into it, there may be an offer on at the moment where you can get Foxtel installed free for the first month and have the ability to cancel after that time without paying anything, not 100% sure though. But I'd look into it, just quietly.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
So just quietly, I was speaking to someone who way speaking to someone who works in Foxtel and if you look into it, there may be an offer on at the moment where you can get Foxtel installed free for the first month and have the ability to cancel after that time without paying anything, not 100% sure though. But I'd look into it, just quietly.
haha...that wuld be sweet :laugh:

brockley

International Captain
If thats the case i hope we don't make the super 8's,then channel 9 will have to show games without australia and then justify why they did show the opening games,channel 9 will make a huge loss.

howardj

International Coach
Yeah, if you install before March 17, installation is free.