• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Cricketer Are you Most excited about this WC ?

Who Will Set the WC 2007 Alight ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If Vaughan stays fit, then Flintoff will set the competition alight. IMO there is nobody more exciting with either bat or ball. Obviously that's because I'm an England fan, but that's the Cricketer I'm most excited about.

Evermind

International Debutant
If Vaughan stays fit, then Flintoff will set the competition alight. IMO there is nobody more exciting with either bat or ball. Obviously that's because I'm an England fan, but that's the Cricketer I'm most excited about.
Good call.

I think Lara and Tendulkar are past their best, definitely in their twilight years. Not that they couldn't go out with a big bang, but the chances are slim. But Tendulkar has a tendency to fire at the WC, so who knows.

Personally, I'm looking more at the below-30 crowd. Taylor, Flintoff, Pietersen, Plunkett, De Villiers...excellent prospects. I SINCERELY hope no one gets injured in training and domestic games, from here on.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Went for Tendulkar from that list, but out of the list i would be quite keen to see performances of Ganguly and Divillers.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seems nobody is supporting Glenn McGrath, I went for Lara anyway. More exciting to watch I feel.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Its funny, 8 people have voted for this Kevin Peterson fulla! Who is he? And which team doe she play for? Never heard of the chap

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yea, I don't frequent the ODI threads all that much.
Even when you target your next week's 1000?

(BTW, when I got my 1,400-in-a-week or whatever it was - Sudeep will surely be able to tell us if he even reads the forums any more :( - I let no thread get in the way of me!)

pasag

RTDAS
Who voted for Yousef? I don't know how in any way he can be called exciting.
Why? He's awesome to watch and anyways, a player being exciting and "Who are you most excited about?", which is what the poll asked for, are two different things really.

Last edited: