• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Cricketer Are you Most excited about this WC ?

Who Will Set the WC 2007 Alight ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Watson, yeah.

Otherwise, it would be nice to see McGrath finish well, and class batsmen like Lara, Hussey, Ponting and Dravid bat well. Mildly interested in Tait as well, whether he goes for 9 an over or takes 7 for stuff all.

howardj

International Coach
Kallis and Flintoff without the captaincy.

I also reckon Tait could rip the head off this World Cup.

legglancer12

School Boy/Girl Captain
We need a cult figure for this World Cup, like Nick de Groot last time out. Dwayne Leverock?
Nicholas Was a talanted cricketer. I used to know him quite well and he was quite excited to give Cricketweb members an "Exclusive Interview". Unfortunately Cricketweb members did not forward any questions for him. Needles to say I was dissapointed.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Disappointed Saurav Ganguly's not on that list for mine...

Nah, I can't possibly say there's any 1 player: I'm hoping for good performances from any number. Here are a few...

Graeme Smith, AB de Villiers, Jacques Kallis, Jacobus Rudolph, Mark Boucher, Shaun Pollock, Andre Nel, Makhaya Ntini, Sanath Jayasuriya, Marvan Atapattu, Kumar Sangakkara, Tillikeratne Dilshan, Chaminda Vaas, Muttiah Muralitharan, Saurav Ganguly, Robin Uthappa, Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar (please... PLEASE bat him at four not three!), Yuvraj Singh, Mahendra Dhoni, Harbhajan Singh, Munaf Patel, Craig McMillan, Ross Taylor, Jacob Oram, Daniel Vettori, Shane Bond, Chris Gayle, Brian Lara, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Ryan Hinds, Ian Bradshaw, Shoaib Malik, Inzamam-Ul-Haq, Mohammad Yousuf, Abdur\l Razzaq, Mohammad Asif, Shabbir Ahmed, Shoaib Akhtar, Adam Craig Gilchrist, Ricky Ponting, Bradley Haddin, Bradley Hodge, Nathan Bracken, Glenn McGrath, Kevin Pietersen, Andrew Flintoff, Prosper Utseya, Gary Brent, Edward Rainsford, Shahriar Nafees Ahmed, Mohammad Rafique.

I'm sure I've missed someone... :unsure:
Why would Ryan Hinds come anywhere near to the West Indies World Cup team?

jammay123

State 12th Man
without doubt it has to be sachin. for me he sets the game alight even though this might be his last world cup . i hope he plays one more but if its not im hoping that he can win the trophy for india(only if england dont win it of course)

bdcricmad

Cricket Spectator
Well-built voting options? When?

Saqibul Hasan is gonna rip through his opponents in this WC by his all-round performance. Be it bowling/batting/fielding.