• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Cricketer Are you Most excited about this WC ?

Who Will Set the WC 2007 Alight ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steulen

International Regular
RTD of course.

Other than that, Shaun Pollock. Devastating miserly wicket-taking matchwinning performances in every game...bar one, of course.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Big match player possibly.....
Not exclusively a big-match player, that's a gross sleight on his character.

Put a rubbish attack in front of Pietersen and put a bat in his hands and there's always a good chance he'll smite it all over everywhere.

Likes a bat, does our KP. And likes to score runs. Against anyone who he possibly can.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Not exclusively a big-match player, that's a gross sleight on his character.

QUOTE]

No he's not excluisively but I think the challenge of the Australians will make KP more determined to do really well.He's always done well when the pressure is on IMO.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I don't neccessarily think so. I think he's pretty focused whenever he has a bat in his hand. He just loves to hit the ball and to see runs against the name KP Pietersen. I don't think he cares too much who they're against and IMO you won't go far wrong with such an attitude.