• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Six reasons as 2 why India will win the cup!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well ideally... I'd rather have Ganguly and Uthappa. And the Sehwag of 2002 (I don't imagine I can).

That's a reason for the order to be flexible IMO... you have the possibility of sending someone like Dhoni in if you lose Uthappa\Ganguly early... but if you lose them in, say, the 17th, you send in Rahul and then Sachin.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Sounds reasonable...

Uthappa
Ganguly
Sehwag
Tendulkar
Dravid
Yuvraj
Dhoni
Agarkar
Harbhajan
Zaheer
Munaf

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sehwag at 3? You could have Tendulkar, Dravid and Yuvraj to follow.
I don't want Sehwag anywhere near the side at the mo - I'd prefer Agarkar at three. If I could have the Sehwag of 2002, I'd have him and Ganguly opening - as they were at the time.

adharcric

International Coach
I don't want Sehwag anywhere near the side at the mo - I'd prefer Agarkar at three. If I could have the Sehwag of 2002, I'd have him and Ganguly opening - as they were at the time.
He's going to be in the side though. We might as well discuss where he should bat.