• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Englands wicketkeepers

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nixon makes me cry.

I'd probably go with Prior if I was picking the side. But I've only seen him keep once and I've only seen him bat two or three times so it's hard to judge.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Read. Especially if Dalrymple is batting at 8, as is happening in this current line-up. Push Read to 8, Dal'e to 7.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Alec Stewart tbh, he's still better than any other option we have

Failing that, bring Cook into the side to keep.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd probably go with Prior if I was picking the side. But I've only seen him keep once and I've only seen him bat two or three times so it's hard to judge.
Noooooooo!!!!!! Please, even Geraint Jones would be a better bet.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Having picked hin for the CB series I'd be amazing if they dropped him before the WC (but you never know with our selectors). you know my solution ..but I've mentioned it so often I don't want to mention it again....:@