• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

BoyBrumby

Englishman
You can have a combined pic of Brian, Farrokh, Roger and John. :p

I assume that'd hurt you even more than Fred by himself. ;)

EDIT: actually, make that a pic of Sinead, Lindsay, Edele and Keavy :D :Jumpy:

And I'll lose my perminant avatar to whatever you want if we don't make the semis (can be the text "I Am Gay" if you think that'd ram the point home...)
Fair enough. You're on. :)

Was imagining a non-Pom would be the one to take me up on it, but your avatar is loooooooong overdue for a change. Won't be quite so unsubtle as your suggestion tho.... :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Go on then. What'll I have in the miracle event of us making the semis?

And for clarity - I pick the L_K_E_S pic for you. :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Go on then. What'll I have in the miracle event of us making the semis?

And for clarity - I pick the L_K_E_S pic for you. :p
Dunno yet. I could give you tec's Mr Burns avatar, but that would be a bit confusing, so maybe Smithers to show tec is the boss of you. Or possibly John Motson after Scaly's pet name for you.

We'll see.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If I have John Motson I reserve here and now the right to print in large legend EXD over the top!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Even if there are 7 of them? :huh:

What if it becomes impossible due to 2 other teams' result on a day they have off?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dunno yet. I could give you tec's Mr Burns avatar, but that would be a bit confusing, so maybe Smithers to show tec is the boss of you. Or possibly John Motson after Scaly's pet name for you.

We'll see.
I feel the element of a computer being eaten needs to be included.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Kevin Pietersen scores more runs than Michael Clarke i'll have any chosen Avatar and a Barmy Army Song or God Save the Queen extract in my signature for that same month, both of which will be chosen by the 1st englishman to respond to this post. However, if Clarke scores more, i get to choose their avatar etc.

note. Should either player get injured, and for this reason are forced to miss matches, the deal is off.

If Nathan Bracken takes more Wickets than Brett Lee i'll have any chosen Bracken picture in my avatar for a month (should i lose the above bet, it will be after that avatar)
Gah... cancel this now Lee's injured.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Plunkett or Tait take more than 10 wickets in the World Cup, or have an economy rate less than 5 (against any of the major 8 ODI teams only), I'll change my avatar to either one of them for three months.

Must play at least 2 games too.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Gah... cancel this now Lee's injured.
I will have the winning team's best player as my avatar for a couple of weeks after the WC.

If it is India Vs West Indies in the final, I want all members of the forum who post in this thread and who think that an Indo-Windies final is very improbable to use my current avatar for at least a week.

Anyone?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I think an Indo-WI final is pretty unlikely so I'll happily take ya up on that-'un, hbh.

If, that is, obviously, I don't lose my wager with DB. :p

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
If England finish last in the Super 8 I will have My Chemical Romance in my avatar for a month, with no sig disclaimer or owt.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've no idea what that means, but no dice. You either have the avatar I chose unadulterated or the bet's off. You have to enter into the spirit of the thing.
Puh. :dry:

EXD is Elitist Xenophoic Dimwit, BTW. Have you really not read that-'un before? :huh:

Natman20

International Debutant
If England finish last in the Super 8 I will have My Chemical Romance in my avatar for a month, with no sig disclaimer or owt.
You should say I AM AN EMO in your sig. (An Emo is the stupidist thing ever invented this decade. What a bunch of idiots who invented it)