• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Ah, i see. I can't quite remember what it was that was edited, and tbh, i've been to lazy to go and delete the line.:ph34r:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Well after five losses in a row and injuries coming out of their arses. I think its the right time to challenge any takers to Australia getting minnow bashed by Holland or Scotland aki NZ U19s v Nepal U19s. So basically when Australian lose to either Holland or Scotland that poster will have to have Scotland or Holland celebriting their win.

So any takers im happy to change my avatar to what ever the poster wants.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I'll take that challenge Tharmi. Shane Watson is the avatar if Australia win both games by comfortable margins. If either game goes close I'll change my avatar to something related to the offending team, and if they win I'll have them celebrating. Not sure what qualifies as close, but I'm sure we can make a judgement at the time.

In an unrelated wager, if Australia don't make the final I'll have the captain of whichever team knocks them out as my avatar for a month.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I'll take that challenge Tharmi. Shane Watson is the avatar if Australia win both games by comfortable margins. If either game goes close I'll change my avatar to something related to the offending team, and if they win I'll have them celebrating. Not sure what qualifies as close, but I'm sure we can make a judgement at the time.

In an unrelated wager, if Australia don't make the final I'll have the captain of whichever team knocks them out as my avatar for a month.
Interesting choice as Watson probably one of my fav Australian players outside Moises of course, oh well your call.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Sri Lanka should bring back Ranatunga just for that imo.

Assuming Sri Lanka will knock Australia out.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
If Bermuda make it though to the Super 8, I'll have Fat Dwayne as an avatar and will put full support for the man

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Innovative Powerplays, I would bet my avatar that Sri Lanaka would be the first nation to take the powerplay 2 and 3 in the last 10 overs of the game. So any takers on this challenge as i am happy to change my avatar to what ever the poster wants

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Considering you already backed out of one challenge you made, backing out of another would be poor. Nixon must stay Pasag. He must :p

pasag

RTDAS
I know, I know.

Found an awesome one of Agent Cooper from Twin Peaks I wanted to put in as well.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member

What if they get knocked-out in the Super Six? :huh:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Flushed with our recent success I'm throwing out a challenge to anyone out there: if England don't make the semis I'll have the avatar of your choosing for a month, if we do you have the pic of my choice for the same period.

Any takers? :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You can have a combined pic of Brian, Farrokh, Roger and John. :p

I assume that'd hurt you even more than Fred by himself. ;)

EDIT: actually, make that a pic of Sinead, Lindsay, Edele and Keavy :D :Jumpy:

And I'll lose my perminant avatar to whatever you want if we do make the semis (can be the text "I Am Gay" if you think that'd ram the point home...)

Last edited: