• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Clarke needs 77 more runs to overtake KP in his remaining game(s). Fingers crossed he fails :)

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I think i had ma share of this avatar so i will switiching back to ma old one for a day before i go for another month of god knows what this time :(

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Plunkett didn't even come close to proving me wrong in this tournament, but Tait definitely did.

In he goes as my avatar.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I think i had ma share of this avatar so i will switiching back to ma old one for a day before i go for another month of god knows what this time :(
And you call me weak for refusing a challenge when you can't even see one out. :dry:

The stated date was a month, not 4 weeks. :@

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
And you call me weak for refusing a challenge when you can't even see one out. :dry:

The stated date was a month, not 4 weeks. :@
Thought i did the full month, what i have 2 more days now?

I will put it on, that way you won't have a cry anymore :p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyone up for a last minute challenge, purely on the outcome of the final? ie. if Australia win, I win, if SL win, you win.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Anyone up for a last minute challenge, purely on the outcome of the final? ie. if Australia win, I win, if SL win, you win.
You got it. Avatar of your choice goes up for two months if Australia win and vice versa. How about a rain out? *shudders*