• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nice phrasage, but you don't scare me

Unless you're Smith as in the ITV4 show, he's a great father, but an even better criminal

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
hmmm well i'd say Bangladesh are responsible for punting India out, and seeing as Mortaza(sp?) was so gun with the ball, i'd suggest he was in your avatar.
Too late. :p I was the one to spot his challenge first and, as terms stated, I was the one to choose the avatar.

altoz - B*Witched! Now!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Too late. :p I was the one to spot his challenge first and, as terms stated, I was the one to choose the avatar.

altoz - B*Witched! Now!
Will make 2 weeks of B*Witched and 2 weeks of Mortaza.

After the 4 weeks i have another month of another avatar :(

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oi! You made no provisions for that!
If any non-test playing minnow wins a match against one of the top 8 teams, then i will change my avatar to anything that anyone chooses for a month. *First person to spot this can choose what avatar i should change it to*
I was the first person to spot it, so I alone choose the avatar! :p No Clapo letting you off lightly!

And once more... for eternal posterity...

Attachments

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
As bad as the last avatar challenge of mine went, here is the next one:

If Australia or New Zealand do NOT win this WC, I will change my avatar to whatever is suggested by the person who takes this challenge up.

Otherwise, his avatar will be suggested by me.

*looks at Richard* :p

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
As bad as the last avatar challenge of mine went, here is the next one:

If Australia or New Zealand do NOT win this WC, I will change my avatar to whatever is suggested by the person who takes this challenge up.

Otherwise, his avatar will be suggested by me.

*looks at Richard* :p
Responds

No Richard you are not going to take up on all the challenges here :p

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Responds

No Richard you are not going to take up on all the challenges here :p
I wouldn't want to, either. Not prepared to take the BIIIIG risk of betting against Australia.

Mind, the two of you posting consecutively has just given me the BEST SCREENSHOT EVER! :happy:

EDIT: and here it is...

Attachments

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
come on guys, wats the fun of playing to the odds.

It is only fun if ppl here take risks. I took a big one, punting an India-Windies final. That is the only way this can be fun, even if it costs us our avatars.

Come on, anyone........ :)