• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Avatar Challenges

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mr. Corrin, when you lose your avatar challenge, this shall be deemed your punishment:

Ouch, come on KP

You wonder why the likes of Messrs Corrin and Pitt continue to make said challenges... :huh::wallbash:
I'm game for a laugh tbh. Haven't won an avatar/signature challenge yet in my time at CW. I might have to have Watson for a month, followed by something of pasag's choosing for a month after the Wc tbh. Or the other way round. Ouch

LOL. The real reason he was banned was James implementing my suggestion, not the abuse to Rodgie

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Poor old hbh... feel sorry for his team going out, but I'm afraid barring a miracle this is what you'll be sporting tomorrow...

DB, be afraid... be very afraid... and pray for us to make the semis. :p

Attachments

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Poor old hbh... feel sorry for his team going out, but I'm afraid barring a miracle this is what you'll be sporting tomorrow...

DB, be afraid... be very afraid... and pray for us to make the semis. :p
well, soz...... :)

Anyways, I know u didn't tell me any avatar to use if I lost, but it wont be an avatar challenge if there was no "if I lose" clause... So feel free to post watever pic u want me to use as the avatar till the finals. :)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just to go back over the original post by PF, the following bets have now been settled.

Barney Rubble - If Kevin Pietersen is not the top run-scorer during the group stage, I'll change my avatar to Geraint Jones for a month.

Shortpitched713 - If any of the minnows make it into the Super Eights I'll crap my pants. Oh, and put somethng relevant in my sig as well.

Dark Hunter - If Michael Clarke Passes 50 at all during the world cup, i will have him as my Avatar for 1 month. However, against minnow countries, he has to pass 100 for it to count. If i can think of something, i'll have something in my sig as well.

Alternative - If India doesn't make it to semi's i will change my avatar to anything that the winning team throws at me for a month. *fingers crossed that its not going to be Hussey in there*

Chaminda_00 - Well after five losses in a row and injuries coming out of their arses. I think its the right time to challenge any takers to Australia getting minnow bashed by Holland or Scotland aki NZ U19s v Nepal U19s. So basically when Australian lose to either Holland or Scotland that poster will have to have Scotland or Holland celebriting their win.

So any takers im happy to change my avatar to what ever the poster wants.

FaaipDeOaid - (Regards Chaminda_00) I'll take that challenge Tharmi. Shane Watson is the avatar if Australia win both games by comfortable margins. If either game goes close I'll change my avatar to something related to the offending team, and if they win I'll have them celebrating. Not sure what qualifies as close, but I'm sure we can make a judgement at the time.

Alternative - If any non-test playing minnow wins a match against one of the top 8 teams, then i will change my avatar to anything that anyone chooses for a month. *First person to spot this can choose what avatar i should change it to*

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If the West Indies don't chase Australia's total today, I'll remove my cow avatar and go with something more scenic.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
To Liam,

If WI chase the Aussie total (not inc rain affected targets) then I will change my avatar to anything cricket related of your choice.

If WI fail to beat Aus (not inc rain affected targets) then you must change yours to a cricket related avatar of my choice.

Change of avatars to last a period of a month

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To Liam,

If WI chase the Aussie total (not inc rain affected targets) then I will change my avatar to anything cricket related of your choice.

If WI fail to beat Aus (not inc rain affected targets) then you must change yours to a cricket related avatar of my choice.

Change of avatars to last a period of a month
30% odds aren't worth it really. :unsure:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Just to go back over the original post by PF, the following bets have now been settled.

Alternative - If India doesn't make it to semi's i will change my avatar to anything that the winning team throws at me for a month. *fingers crossed that its not going to be Hussey in there*

Alternative - If any non-test playing minnow wins a match against one of the top 8 teams, then i will change my avatar to anything that anyone chooses for a month. *First person to spot this can choose what avatar i should change it to*
Ok, so that's 2 months of Avatar changes. So which one should i do first and to what? It would be easy if someone can re-size the pic as well.

Cheers :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
well, soz...... :)

Anyways, I know u didn't tell me any avatar to use if I lost, but it wont be an avatar challenge if there was no "if I lose" clause... So feel free to post watever pic u want me to use as the avatar till the finals. :)
You missed the attachment? :p

Get the thing up! Now!