• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladesh Thread

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And if you read carefully I did not say that that was all they'd done in this Cup.

I said "I never said they can't win a game" - which I didn't. Nor did I say they can't win 2 games in this tournament.

Hence, I don't look stupid every time they win a game, because I've never said it's not possible that they will do so.

crickmate

U19 12th Man
and he (and the whole Bangladeshi team) will make you make you eat your rubbish words pretty soon. Although It does not matter. Nothing can make someone to look more stupid than he already is.

Rubbish, I've given credit to countless players who play for substandard sides. Not rubbish players like Ashraful, though.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
and he (and the whole Bangladeshi team) will make you make you eat your rubbish words pretty soon.
No, he won't. Because 1) I don't eat words, 2) there aren't even words to eat about the Bangladesh team and 3) there's no chance of me being as badly wrong about Ashraful as I would be if he turned-out half-decent.
Although It does not matter. Nothing can make someone to look more stupid than he already is.
Exactly, which is why you can't look any more stupid than you already do with your EXD-esque tirade.