• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Day/Night games ?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Recalling the day-nighters played with India last series (where pretty much everything came down to the last over - great stuff), I made a habit of coming in from cricket, cooking, and then settling down to watch the last ten overs - making it about an 11pm/11.30 finish.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Recalling the day-nighters played with India last series (where pretty much everything came down to the last over - great stuff), I made a habit of coming in from cricket, cooking, and then settling down to watch the last ten overs - making it about an 11pm/11.30 finish.
I recall the Tests in the Windies finishing about half ten, so on that basis a day/nighter wouldn't finish until the early hours of the morning.

The timezones are ideal really, for pretty much all the cricket world bar Asia. Shame I'm in France for half of the super-six and semis.