• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Supporter Tours

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who here is going on a supporters tour or knows of anyone going on a supporters tour? A friend & I are planning our trip by ourselves. We're planning to go to St. Kitts & Nevis for the group games in the Party Stand!

adharcric

International Coach
We don't have anything planned yet, but me and a bunch of a friends might fly down for the India-Sri Lanka match and then catch a Super 8 encounter between India and Aus/SA ... all during Spring Break.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
well there is the world famous barmy army where i lucky had the chance to be a part of 2 years ago when England were in the Caribbean.

But i got a big dilemma though if i do well in exams i have to chose whether to go to WC or to Australia to watch the MCG test since i can't go to both..

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
It would be really irresponsible of me to consider swanning off to de West Indies to spend a month propping up de bar in Daiquiri-U-Like, and leaving poor old Mrs LE at home, wouldn't it?

adharcric

International Coach
luckyeddie said:
It would be really irresponsible of me to consider swanning off to de West Indies to spend a month propping up de bar in Daiquiri-U-Like, and leaving poor old Mrs LE at home, wouldn't it?
Not really.