• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web World Cup Ladders

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I've made my bed with refusing to rate Pathan now. Same as Graeme Smith - no matter how many runs/wickets they get, I get in this mindset, then I refuse point-blank to accept any improvement ever. It's much like Richard, only with much more sarcasm and bread products.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll rate Pathan when he dismisses a quality batsman.

My list of quality batsmen:

DG Bradman
GStA Sobers
L Hutton
RG Pollock
GA Headley
Me

adharcric

International Coach
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I'll rate Pathan when he dismisses a quality batsman.

My list of quality batsmen:

DG Bradman
GStA Sobers
L Hutton
RG Pollock
GA Headley
Me
He's already dismissed you. You just haven't realized it yet.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
I remember an atricle saying that O'Brien still wants to play for Ireland, but may not play any C&G or InterCont. Matches
Well, he can't play C&G since he's contracted to Kent!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
adharcric said:
It's all good. I just had higher expectations, hoping for expert analysis and I read about Pathan being an under-15 pie chucker and a left-handed Shane Warne with the bat.:laugh:

How dare you!
AT least he showed proper respect to The Almighty AA. :p

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
James said:
At two-month intervals, the ladder will be adjusted with players moving up or down according to how much more likely or less likely their selection has become in that time. In addition, we will eliminate the bottom 5 players from the ladder at each interval.
<bump>

Any updates planned? April seems longer than 2 months ago.

Should be one pre-CT.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
The ladders have been down on the priority list recently, but I'm sure there will be an update before the Champions Trophy.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Update coming soon. Watch this space... but not too closely...
Cutting it a bit fine for before the CT

and I am watching this thread VERY closely :D