• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Pakistan bowlers bowling well especially Rao but the WI aren't looking for singles at all which are so important to pick up in the middle overs.

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
kaneria looks under pressure...i think he should be removed before Pak suffers a 20 run over..bring hafiz in from the other end

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Haha, looks like a rich orange to me. Is there just more of it around? Just never leaped out to me before.
Its definitely a different shade of yellow and it does look a bit orange-ish at times. A better yellow was used in 2003 WC, but that was more of a gold a la Aussie kits from last year.