• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

James

Cricket Web Owner
For discussion around Group B which consists of Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh and Bermuda

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
If Ashraful gets going anything is possible, just hope that isn't against Sri Lanka.

My tip Sri Lanka or India score over 450 in one of there games against Bermuda. I fear they may be just cannon fodder.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Fat Leverock to scare the Indians with his bbig man ****s :D

Nah, Sri Lanka, and India, one will be pushed heavly by Banga, could've been Pakistan here for an all Asian Group!

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Dizzy #4 said:
Fat Leverock to scare the Indians with his bbig man ****s :D

Nah, Sri Lanka, and India, one will be pushed heavly by Banga, could've been Pakistan here for an all Asian Group!
Then West Indies would have been in a group with Ireland, Zim, and Berm. Hard stuff for them :thumbup1:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
chaminda_00 said:
If Ashraful gets going anything is possible, just hope that isn't against Sri Lanka.

My tip Sri Lanka or India score over 450 in one of there games against Bermuda. I fear they may be just cannon fodder.
I will probably lean towards srilanka getting a huge total against the minnows, as INDIA always seems to have problems with the minnos especially in the first round as the showed that in the last WC against holland i think

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yes, I know, I was pointing-out that that Holland game was unusual - generally India have had few problems against substandard sides.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
even though they prevailed a victory at Holland, i see that INDIA getting 204 against minnos is not really good enough IMO

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah but that Holland game was followed by their dismal performance against Australia, which resulted in them turning around their form and having a very good WC (undefeated) until they met Australia in the final again.

I'd say that Holland game was just a one-off. Even Sachin, who had one of the best WC's ever, didn't dominate in that match.

ravos

Cricket Spectator
alternative said:
even though they prevailed a victory at Holland, i see that INDIA getting 204 against minnos is not really good enough IMO
with the current squad, which includes a lot of youngsters i can see india not thinkin that victory is gauranteed against bermuda or bagladesh, especially after bangladesh beat them

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The REAL point of interest here would be to see if AA can get a 10 wicket haul or a double century in one of the league games. ;)