• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Bangladesh want to win this, they're going to have to stop trying to hit every ball for 4 really. That sort of mind-set can see a middle order just completely fall apart.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
You Indian supporters are being too negative. Lighten up India still has a chance.
not much of a chance, the 5th bowling option of tendulkar, ganguly, sehwag and yuvraj however they use that group needs to be really effective in terms of both keeping the runs down as well as getting breakthroughs...if one or more of them leak runs, we are more or less done for...also dhoni just dropped rahim, that's the 2nd one in this match, when you are defending 191, you can't afford to make these stupid mistakes....

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Slow Love™;1116990 said:
Yep, India far from out of this. And Aftab now gone.
so far the bangladeshis have been gifting back the mistakes...hope they continue to do so...3 down 7 to go...

Evermind

International Debutant
Dont Worry India Fans.....you Have Agarkar! The Master Bowler Who Will Put Every Ball In That Uncomfortable Zone Just Outside Off Stump! He Will Never Bowl On The Pads! At Alllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beleg

International Regular
To be honest, the pressure is getting to Agarkar. I don't know of anyone who seriously thought Agarkar was more than a mediocre ODI bowler.

JustTool

State 12th Man
To be honest, the pressure is getting to Agarkar. I don't know of anyone who seriously thought Agarkar was more than a mediocre ODI bowler.
Just like the pressure got to all the batsmen.

Couldn't agree with you more re: Agarkar

JustTool

State 12th Man
You folks still hoping ?!

Dravid is too undemsontrative a personality to lift the team. His head's been hanging low from the outset.

India are down and out. Mr. Chappell has taken all th emotion and team psirit out of this team and bottled it into some stupid mecahnical 'process'.

No super-8.

Wanna bet ?

JustTool

State 12th Man
Hubris brought down Sehwag. Here is what Mr. Uthappa said before leaving for the world-cup:

"I have the ability to adjust quickly to pitches and bowlers I have never faced before. It's been the case with me whether I have toured Australia or England," he told PTI in an interview.

Can these guys perform for more than one match before the stupid Indian supporters make them Gods and make them super-rich.

Evermind

International Debutant
Bangladesh batsmen must be so glad they're not facing Ireland's bowlers! Boy that woulda been a close one.

JustTool

State 12th Man
India played 7 batsmen. Who have been mouthing off like they were the greatest.

Really shameful. And depressing. India making Bangladesh look like world champs.

Can you believe the Bollywood hype and media circus to give these morons the sendoff from India. :@

Hope they were given ONE-WAY TICKETS !! :laugh: