• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
S**T Yuvraj is still there i forgot about him! Him and Dhoni are the main guys now. If BD get them out cheaply India will be in major trouble.

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
Poor shot in the end from Dravid playing across the line not the smartest thing to do.

Yuvraj comes into bat and he isn't too good a player of spin bowling, so things going really well for Bangladesh.

pup11

International Coach
Even if Bangladesh dismiss India cheaply, then do they have the batting to chase down whatever target set by India.

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
Even if Bangladesh dismiss India cheaply, then do they have the batting to chase down whatever target set by India.
Yeah I dont know. who knows. Basically they'll have to play out of their skins for the entire game. We'll know at the end of the day. I just hope they don't get out to silly shots and India actually bowl well if they are gonna beat BD.

WI fan

Cricket Spectator
I'm from Bangladesh so yeah but I've been supporting West Indies since I was 11 way before BD cricket took off so they are still my main team.
Hi fishyguy. I am at the game here at the Queens park oval and the Indian fans here have this horrible look on their faces. I really hope that BD pulls it off. keep your fingers crossed.

The atmosphere is electric!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Anyone who says India play spin very well should watch this game.
I really don't think India have played the spinners poorly at all really. Saqibul has done exactly what I predicted him to earlier in the thread - that is, bowl consistently and keep it tight - while Rafique and Razzak have quite simply bowled out of their skins. Razzak's ball to Tendulkar was a cracker.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nice shots from Yuvraj.

I wonder how many India need here. I'd back Bangladesh to chase anything under 200 fairly easily, but 220 or so would be defendable. I really think it's a 250 pitch without an early start, but Bangladesh obviously aren't the strongest batting lineup around, so you can take a bit off that.

pup11

International Coach
Great over the last one for India producing 10 runs for India.

Good partnership this between Yuvraj and Ganguly.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
On this pitch, anything above 180 and India will win. That said Sehwag is just amazing, Hats off to him. And Hats off to the hypocrisy of Dravid and Chappell for their continous backing of this useless player.

Majin

International Debutant
Great knock from Saurav, at a time when India really needed it from someone. Hope he goes on with it and sees it through to the end.

WI fan

Cricket Spectator
Nice shots from Yuvraj.

I wonder how many India need here. I'd back Bangladesh to chase anything under 200 fairly easily, but 220 or so would be defendable. I really think it's a 250 pitch without an early start, but Bangladesh obviously aren't the strongest batting lineup around, so you can take a bit off that.
200 is more than defensible. In fact this has not ever been a high scoring ODI or test pitch for that matter.

The crowd is really getting into it now. I am here between two sets of supporters and the "liquid spirits" are really flowing.