• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Australia, South Africa, Scotland, Holland

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Okay, this stupid argument has gone on long enough.

What he said was quite obviously.. obvious.. but he said it because of the question that was asked. Someone (Pup Clarke I think) had posted suggesting that the South Africans could not have bowled any better, so a seemingly obvious post was required to point out that this was not the case. People were blaming Kallis for the loss where the bowling was quite clearly the main problem - you shouldn't be expected to have to chase 377. South Africa bowled trash and that point was being over-looked, so as obvious as you thought it was, it had to be mentioned.

You whinge and posts that aren't worth reading and yet you've incited about 10 of them yourself with this stupid argument which were far less worth reading than a post pointing out a team's main problem in the match.
Look at my initial post. It wasn't what it is being portrayed to be. Even still, you're exacerbating the issue. I reply to clarify, others keep posting to vilify. If I wish to post in regards to something I WILL, again and AGAIN. We have a lot of forum superheroes, it seems.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Look at my initial post. It wasn't what it is being portrayed to be. Even still, you're exacerbating the issue. I reply to clarify, others keep posting to vilify. If I wish to post in regards to something I WILL, again and AGAIN. We have a lot of forum superheroes, it seems.
I have no problem with that, but it's highly hypocritical that you should question the purpose of a post when you yourself have posted and incited several posts since then that have no real purpose at all.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
I have no problem with that, but it's highly hypocritical that you should question the purpose of a post when you yourself have posted and incited several posts since then that have no real purpose at all.
No, because I made no such provisions for anyone to post a certain way. I was asked what I saw as good posts and I gave a reply, stating not all make great posts and I include myself in that category. What I simply did was poke fun. Nothing more, nothing less. It's just been blown up into something it wasn't. I can't apologise for that, considering I already mentioned it wasn't my intention - yet people will take it as they will, for I will keep posting how I see fit. The hypocracy does not lie with me mate.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As I said before, I was poking fun. It was between he and me. And spare me the 'it's a forum' non-sense. It's not like I'm going to email him to give that one-liner.

If you want to be his mother/father, you can do so. It just isn't going to help any as I don't really give any credence to your exaggerated take on the matter.

I think Pup got it correctly.
If you want to be like that, I think pasag/Prince EWS got it correctly 8-)

I'm going to draw a line under this now, but if I think someone's out of order, I do and will continue to say so.