• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies Thread

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You're one of those "Rawl Lewis/Gareth Breese/Omari Banks/we'll just stick with Chris Gayle" fans, ey? Disgusting.:dry:
I think he's a good player I'm just not a fan.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
roseboy64 said:
Hmm....Really?:blink: :laugh:
For a long time I didn't think that there was anyone to challenge AA, but I now realise that DM is close to that level of brilliance.

Dover 1

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
For all the debate surrounding Richard Kelly's inclusion or non-inclusion in the WC squad last year, we now see what has happened or more to the point , what has not happened. Kelly finds himself being excluded from the provisional 30 after being a very strong contender in the A team for four successive series

I feel sorry for him even though he is not the first promising talent to headlined and then forgotten

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Who the player in question was is irrelevant. You claimed you knew that roseboy64 was a fan of Mohammed when he himself specifically stated he wasn't.

Thereby you think you know more about someone than he himself does, which you have lambasted me for supposedly doing in the past. Therefore, you can dish it out but you can't take it back.

(AND YES, THAT WAS IN MILD JEST, though I don't really see what I've got to jest with you about)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Who the player in question was is irrelevant. You claimed you knew that roseboy64 was a fan of Mohammed when he himself specifically stated he wasn't.
There are some players when any comment on here about them is not serious.

Dave is one of those, as are AA and Rikki.