• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladesh Thread

James

Cricket Web Owner
Can we please just stop the abuse being thrown left, right and center? You're all experienced members and know the rules we have on the forum.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sanz said:
Why ?? You have said it more than once, those who want to discuss it will discuss it anyway. There is no need for you to ranting off about Bangladesh in every discussion.
And there's no need for most things. 8-)
Life is not about what there is need for.
Not Really !! Actually there are specific thread for Bangladesh, like this one, which you seem to be spoiling right now.
No, there are specific threads which were started about Bangladesh, what they turn into doesn't have to be the same thing.
Oh I cant, but please be sure the ADMINs can.
No, they can't.
There is no power in forumdom that can say "you're not allowed to say X" so long as it's not flame-throwing.
No I am pointing the kind of hypocrite you are, england are also bad, but you simple ignore that and yet in case of Banglaedsh you rant in every Bangladesh discussion. i am not trying to hurt you by pointing England's rubbishness but Iam tyring to hurt you by pointing your hypocrisy.
Err, England are bad but (as last summer's 3 ODIs showed) they're nowhere near Bangladesh's league of terribleness.
In any case - as I've repeatedly said, I'm no hypocrite just because England happen to be rubbish at ODIs. I've never even mentioned them.
Meanwhile, if you seriously think I "ignore" England being rubbish at ODIs, you need your eyes checking, son.
Yeah like most of your posts. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
No, like about 2 of mine.
I am not trying to hurt, but pointing your Hypocrisy when it comes to English ODI cricket.
No, you're not. There's no hypocrisy there, as I've said, because I've never even mentioned England and even if I had - there's a difference between being equal-worst-of-up-to-standard (with West Indies) and being woefully substandard.
Yes, They are. all you need to do is check the stats, if you know how to look @. :laugh: :laugh:
Nope, Bangladesh's substandardness can't be expressed in stats.
Even "lost by and innings and 100 or so" 6 times in a row doesn't fully do the job.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sanz said:
Whether they are a Test/ODI standard team is not for anyone of us to decide.
It's up to anyone who wants to decide.
He who wishes to decide they are Test\ODI standard shall do so. And he is a fool.
He who wishes to decide they aren't Test\ODI standard shall do so. And he is sensible.
Your beloved country voted for their test status too. So Just shut up and let us discuss Bangladesh Cricket.
Let me assure you, there's nothing "beloved" about me and English cricket the way there is for some.
And yes Mohammad Ashraful is better than Richard Blakey, Ian Blackwell etc

You really think that the likes of Kabir Ali and Sadiq Mahmood are better than any Bangla Cricketers ?
I certainly think Sadiq Mohammed was - Sajid Mahmood and Kabir Ali are certainly better than the routine run-of-the-mill Bangladeshi seamers like Anwar Hossain Monir, Shahadat Hossain, etc. They're probably just behind Mashrafe Bin Mortaza, mind.
And WOWEEE!!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT!!!! BEING BETTER THAN RICHARD BLAKEY AND IAN BLACKWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now where, precisely, did I mention either of them?
Oh, yes, it's just you again - bringing in totally irrelevant players just because they happen to be rubbish excuses for batsmen who've played for England...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
So how is:

I guess it really just shows how unimportant Bangladesh are.

not disrespecting them?
Err, it's showing the attitude the standard of cricket merits.
I was clearly talking about nothing but cricketing matters.
Given that these forums are for discussing CRICKET!!!!!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
adharcric said:
Seriously Richard, get your stuck-up arrogance out of the way and open your eyes.
You really do need to get your heads sorted, you and that crickmate fool.
THERE'S NO ENGLISH ARROGANCE INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@
My dismissal of Bangladesh has NOTHING to do with a keep-it-in-the-old-families attitude - merely a preferance for the here-and-now over anything else. And right now, Bangladesh are not close to being ODI or Test standard.
If you want to say that you don't rate Bangladesh or that you think they're the worst test-standard team in the world, go for it.
It's an entirely different matter to shout out loud that Bangladesh cricket is unimportant and useless, especially since there are Bangla supporters on this forum.
Except saying (not shouting - no caps were involved) that Bangladesh cricket is unimportant (at least in current international terms - doesn't mean to say it shouldn't be developed so credible international cricket can be played in the future) isn't actually inaccurate - and they ARE useless.
That's not insulting anyone, it's merely speaking the truth.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
James said:
Can we please just stop the abuse being thrown left, right and center? You're all experienced members and know the rules we have on the forum.
I'm being very careful not to throw any abuse at other people.
Though some seem to have concocted the misguided notion that I'm throwing abuse at an entire country. 8-)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
And there's no need for most things. 8-)
Life is not about what there is need for.
And who are you , OSHO ? Keep your lesson of life to yourself, that is the last thing people want to learn from you.

No, there are specific threads which were started about Bangladesh, what they turn into doesn't have to be the same thing.
They were started about Bangladesh for a reason, something beyond yor understanding. Your IQ level is too low to understand a simple reasoning.

No, they can't.
There is no power in forumdom that can say "you're not allowed to say X" so long as it's not flame-throwing.
I am sure they will. If you dont stop your hate-mongered bashing of Bangladesh, I will start a thread soon.

Err, England are bad but (as last summer's 3 ODIs showed) they're nowhere near Bangladesh's league of terribleness.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So a total of 3 ODIs are enough to show that they are world beaters ? They were beaten by a **** WI side, did you miss that ?

In any case - as I've repeatedly said, I'm no hypocrite just because England happen to be rubbish at ODIs. I've never even mentioned them.
Exactly, they are rubbish and yet you dont even mention them is what makes you a hypocrite. Since you know England are a rubbish team, why not get into every England ODI discussion and say 'As long as people are discussing England's domestic cricket, I have no problem and blah blah blah'. Let's see if you can do that.

Meanwhile, if you seriously think I "ignore" England being rubbish at ODIs, you need your eyes checking, son.
How many times you have said it in England's thread that England's ODI performances should not be discussed ala Bangladesh ?

No, like about 2 of mine.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, you're not. There's no hypocrisy there, as I've said, because I've never even mentioned England and even if I had - there's a difference between being equal-worst-of-up-to-standard (with West Indies) and being woefully substandard.
Yes there is, I have already pointed it.

Nope, Bangladesh's substandardness can't be expressed in stats.
Even "lost by and innings and 100 or so" 6 times in a row doesn't fully do the job.
So how come Bangladesh lose an ODI 'by an innings and 100 runs' ?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Richard said:
I'm being very careful not to throw any abuse at other people.
Though some seem to have concocted the misguided notion that I'm throwing abuse at an entire country. 8-)
If you continue the sort of behaviour we're seeing in the past week from you you'll force us into a situation where we'll have no option but to ban you.

If you can't have a reasonable discussion without resorting to insults, don't respond at all.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Could we delete this thread - bar Jungle Jumbo's opening post - and start all over again, please?

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Let's start again.

I love Bangladesh. Mainly because they are the underdog, and I love an underdog. Don't you? Of course you do!!!

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
sirjeremy11 said:
Let's start again.

I love Bangladesh. Mainly because they are the underdog, and I love an underdog. Don't you? Of course you do!!!

But should they really be at the World Cup?

Sorry. :laugh:

Rifat

Cricket Spectator
If Bangladesh can beat Australia then they can beat anyone, I am expecting a few surprises this World Cup :)