• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Africa Thread

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, Allan Donald, I'm disappointed :(

I'd have Langeveldt over Hall though
I wouldn't, as I said in the SA Pak thread, unless Charl has the new ball he shouldn't really be in the side. Both are decent death bowlers but Hall's batting should be enough to get him the nod and his form with the ball of late has been excellent.

Swervy

International Captain
He wasn't that bad, scored 49, 10, 21 and 45*. It's probably because he was batting when the rain/calculations/tie fiasco occured that he's not fondly remembered.But I do hope he has a good tournament, he's in the batting form of his life.
i was actually thinking more about his keeping