• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zealand Black Caps Thread

Fiery

Banned
If you want turn this into something more, go right ahead, but I promise you, it won't turn out well for your forum membership.
What because you own the site, I'm not allowed to tell you I think you're being prudish in this particularly instance? It's a great site but it's not a dictatorship is it?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's a pretty simple case of if you want to be a part of his site, you abide by his rules.

It's not unreasonable IMO and Zac (Perm)'s response is far more typical than yours to a simple light "stop that please".

If you want to have a chat with him about modding practices, it's best to do it via email, far better than airing the dirty linen in public. Trust me, I know that from experience.

Fiery

Banned
It's a pretty simple case of if you want to be a part of his site, you abide by his rules.

It's not unreasonable IMO and Zac (Perm)'s response is far more typical than yours to a simple light "stop that please".

If you want to have a chat with him about modding practices, it's best to do it via email, far better than airing the dirty linen in public. Trust me, I know that from experience.
tsk, trust you to get your 2 cents worth in Richard. It was a light-hearted conversation all said in jest which was taken out of proportion imo. My comment to James was supposed to be light-hearted too. Don't make something out of nothing

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
tsk, trust you to get your 2 cents worth in Richard.
Yes, you can - I usually post in most threads if I feel I have something to add.
It was a light-hearted conversation all said in jest which was taken out of proportion imo.
Light-hearted, yes - taken out of proportion, no. The forum rules pretty clearly state that discussion of that nature isn't on. No-one was saying you were throwing abuse - just that you were saying stuff that shouldn't be said on here.
My comment to James was supposed to be light-hearted too. Don't make something out of nothing
I've seen better expressed light-heartedness. A smiley or two does wonders.

Fiery

Banned
Yes, you can - I usually post in most threads if I feel I have something to add.

Light-hearted, yes - taken out of proportion, no. The forum rules pretty clearly state that discussion of that nature isn't on. No-one was saying you were throwing abuse - just that you were saying stuff that shouldn't be said on here.

I've seen better expressed light-heartedness. A smiley or two does wonders.
ok

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Worried we were going to have a repeat of the Matthew Hayden thread here.