Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indian attack on par with Aussies says Cairns and Fleming

Originally posted by marc71178
    They have bowled well in this Tournament, but there is no way you can compare them favourably with Australia.
    Did I? No, I think I know better than to do that. No other attack compares with the Aussies. The way they shrugged aside the loss of first Warne, then Gillespie and to a certain extent Watson, and got on to the business at hand, ie winning matches, is so hugely impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

Rik
    Originally posted by anilramavarma
    Did I? No, I think I know better than to do that. No other attack compares with the Aussies. The way they shrugged aside the loss of first Warne, then Gillespie and to a certain extent Watson, and got on to the business at hand, ie winning matches, is so hugely impressive.
    Well yes it's impressive how they have coped without Warne and Hogg has done everything asked of him, but when you realise that Australia had Harvey (who is a very good OD bowler) playing instead of Watson (who isn't to be fair) then you see why the 5th bowler problem has mostly been sorted. It stopped after they realised that Symonds is not an all-rounder after he conceeded 110 runs without taking a wicket earlier in the competition.
    "Age is just a stupid number"

20...that's a rather big number :(:(:(

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    Originally posted by Rik
    they realised that Symonds is not an all-rounder after he conceeded 110 runs without taking a wicket earlier in the competition.
    That doesn't change the fact that Symonds is an allrounder. He's just an out-of-form allrounder .
    Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."

Rik
    Originally posted by Mr Mxyzptlk
    That doesn't change the fact that Symonds is an allrounder. He's just an out-of-form allrounder .
    He's more of a batsman who bowls, he allways has been.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    As someone who watched Symonds belt 206 off the South Australian U/19's a few years ago, I can tell you he was and is a batsman first and foremost. Watching my mates get smacked around by him was awe-inspiring.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

Tim
    Was Lou Vincent playing in that match? I hope he learnt something because he needs to pull some match winning knocks out right now or his international career is going down the drain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information