• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kenya v Zim

krkode

State Captain
You'd lose, Rik ;)

If I had to put my money on someone, I'd put it on the Indians.

It just so happens to be a coincidence that I want India to win :D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
krkode said:
You'd lose, Rik ;)

If I had to put my money on someone, I'd put it on the Indians.

It just so happens to be a coincidence that I want India to win :D
£10 is not a lot of money, and the Kenyans have done enough lately to take away the need for anyone to write them off like you just did.

I would also make quite a bit...hmmmm...no...I can't...I refuse to gamble! *deep breaths* ok, calm down, ok, remember you need that £10 to go towards your trip to Scotland...the train ticket alone is £50!:O

krkode

State Captain
Rik said:
£10 is not a lot of money, and the Kenyans have done enough lately to take away the need for anyone to write them off like you just did.

I would also make quite a bit...hmmmm...no...I can't...I refuse to gamble! *deep breaths* ok, calm down, ok, remember you need that £10 to go towards your trip to Scotland...the train ticket alone is £50!:O
I wouldn't call what I did, "Writing off"

Whatever you call it, I'm not sure, but I call that, "putting my money on a team" just like you said you would on Kenya.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
krkode said:
I wouldn't call what I did, "Writing off"

Whatever you call it, I'm not sure, but I call that, "putting my money on a team" just like you said you would on Kenya.
You said "You'd lose, Rik ;)" which puts forward that you think Kenya will loose before the match has even started which transpires to you writing them off ;) Sorry I'm being harsh :P

krkode

State Captain
The wink smiley ";)" is meant to falisify or give the tone of "I'm kidding" to the statement before it :P

See, like this:

You suck ;)

It means, I'm only kidding :D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
krkode said:
The wink smiley ";)" is meant to falisify or give the tone of "I'm kidding" to the statement before it :P

See, like this:

You suck ;)

It means, I'm only kidding :D
I know it does...I hope you are now though :!(

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Martin Suji after the match was ended: "The guys played absolutely very well"

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik said:
They've proven everyone wrong and they made life hard for India last time. Why not? Your a gambler Marc...if I was I would put £10 on the Kenyans.
No, if I was a true gambler I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole - firstly because India are in great form, and secondly because in the high pressure games, I know which side should coope better.

Putting £10 on someone just because the odds are large is how a mug bets.

I'm not a mug, so will keep my cash until I can see how the game is going, and then put money on in-running.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Kenya played magical cricket in this match, they deserved to be up there. Still, the quality of cricket you would expect at the Super six stage or the semi-final stage is bound to be lowered by such displays. I just hope Kenya can go all the way ;)