• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A boasting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Here you go Rik, why don't you just go on about your great achievements in this one post, then no-one else has to read about them, because I can't be the only one who's fed with every thread becoming one about you and your Indoor Cricket.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Yes i am getting annoyed by people who are using my sig in vain...

XXXX's XXXXX Season:
Matches: X, Innings: X, Not Out: X, Runs: XXX, Average: X.XX, Best Batting: XX
Overs: XX, Maidens: XX, Runs: XXX, Wickets: XX, Average: XX.XX, Best Bowling: X-X-X-X
Run Outs: X
Catches: X

I only did it, to keep track of it myself and not to boast BUT as always people use my ideas for evil. :P

Well...

anzac

International Debutant
:rolleyes: um.....should'nt this be in the General forum rather than WC2003????;)

:yawn:btw there is a term for such people - FIGJAM :lol: :lol: :lol:

(no disrespect intended to any party) :saint:

:D

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Happens in all walks of life.

I call them 'black-catters'.

You've seen a black cat - they've seen a blacker one.

And yes, it's a bit off-topic (or off-forum)

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This isnṫ very nice, guys. Sure youve got your grievences but making a whole thread about it is a little childish, bordering on nasty.

For now, I will close the thread but if anyone can convince myself or any of the other mods to re-open it, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.