• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia vs England

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
a 12th straight ODI win beckons for Australia and they will start warm favourites, england need to win to keep their world cup chances alive, should be a beauty.

Kimbo

International Debutant
I think Aussie will win:

when you mix england's blue with Australia's yellow, the result is green. Green is also and Australian colour also.

But I do hope that England can get up and win this one, despite the colours being against them.

wahindiawah

Banned
Sunil Havascar said:
I think Aussie will win:

when you mix england's blue with Australia's yellow, the result is green. Green is also and Australian colour also.

:lol: :lol: :lol: .

Jokes aside, i hope England either win or doesn't lose badly.

Kimbo

International Debutant
not a joke. its deadly serious.

i have always wanted a great theory to be named after me.

Havascar's Cricket Colour Theory to Determine Results.

V Reddy

International Debutant
Lee has touched 160 kph and Marcus has just hit him for a six. Great start by Eng:D

Eclipse

International Debutant
Lee went over 160kph 4 times !!

Unfortunatly he was bowling so fast that every time the batsman got a bat on him it raced away.

I can think of about 3 times were the ball took the edge and almost went for six!

Kimbo

International Debutant
There is no other team that can collapse the way England does. You could argue India in present times, but they just flopped. Engalnd has a great knack for getting into a decent position and completely blowing it in the space of a few overs.

amazing... :wow:

Eclipse

International Debutant
lol

Well I think they do have a week batting line up In ODI cricket apart from Trescothick and Knight.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
At the moment, Alec 'don't you EVER think about retiring' Stewart and Freddy are staging a bit of a recovery. It is vital England bat their overs out, got to 200 or so and hope that the Pakistan v Zimbabwe game is fairly low-scoring and won by Pakistan.

Simple, eh?

Note I said nothing about England giveng themselves a chance in this game. I'm not that stupid.

Eclipse

International Debutant
wow!! Australia 4/48 caddick all 4 wickets!!

This pitch might not be so good after all infact it looks like its really bouncing up occasionaly looking at the way the batsman have been dismised.

V Reddy

International Debutant
GRRRRRRRRR Why did they bowl James?:!( :!( Atleast they just lost in the last over:( :(. Oh no the NRR of Pak is 0.39 and England's is 0.82. Not much of a difference. So i think it is pretty much over for England:( .

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What superb bowling from Bich. The balls he got Vaughan and especially Hussain with were unplayable. The one he got Hussain with gets my vote for ball of the tournament. Nasser couldnṫ do much about that one.

As for the rest of the game, why on Earth didnṫ Hussain go on the attack when they got Lee out?

Bad luck Craig White, too. He bowled magnificently.

V Reddy

International Debutant
Also Eng may pay for Shoiab knock. It would have put 60 runs in Eng's bag and would have mattered in the NRR. And also it helped Pak's NRR.