• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

500 women vote World's ***iest players

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
500 women from Durban have voted for the World Cup 11 of the ***iest players.

err..

here they are:

Wasim Akram (captain)
Sachin Tendulkar
Zaheer Khan
Rahul Dravid
Stephen Fleming
Chris Cairns
Brett Lee
Makhaya Ntini
Corey Collymoore
Alok Kapali
Craig White

hmm..interesting

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Ive seen alot of these polls before & Brett Lee, Craig White, Stephen Fleming, Chris Cairns & Sachin Tendulkar always seem to be the regular ones.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm just as puzzled by Ntini and White! Hmmmm I see no Pollock there...maybe they don't like carrot-tops ;)

Seriously these polls mean nothing except these are the guys who are successful enough to make these women interisted in them...come on...look at Wasim...would you want him? :saint:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Langeveldt said:
well i suspect Wasim has got a lot of money hiding away somewhere
Well the match-fixing people had a look but couldn't find any...:saint:

krkode

State Captain
Don't get any weird ideas, but I'm not surprised to see Fleming on there - I always thought he was a good looking guy ;)

As for Dravid, no surprise there either - he's a big heartthrob in a lot of places:wow:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
krkode said:
Don't get any weird ideas, but I'm not surprised to see Fleming on there - I always thought he was a good looking guy ;)

As for Dravid, no surprise there either - he's a big heartthrob in a lot of places:wow:
Khan to me is a bit of a surprise. He's not amazingly successful and I don't find him attractive :lol:

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Well quite a while ago I heard TOny Greig say something on the lines that Brett Lee and Shoaib Akhtar are the two blokes most sought after.....Tendulkar is understandable in there what about Dravid and khan ? :lol:

Kimbo

International Debutant
Well I can see how some women would have voted for Wasim, there is sort of something about him. I wouldnt have thought of him though.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Sunil Havascar said:
Well I can see how some women would have voted for Wasim, there is sort of something about him. I wouldnt have thought of him though.
I have seen him on numerous occasions and he's tall and well built, huge to be precise.