• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

500 women vote World's ***iest players

krkode

State Captain
Gotchya said:
I have seen him on numerous occasions and he's tall and well built, huge to be precise.
That's right :P TV makes people look so small...

When the NZ team came to Hyderabad for a game (that's when Tendulkar made his 186), I went to the hotel they were staying at and I met Dion Nash - I first thought he was Cairns cuz he was so huge and they both are relatively similar looking, but after looking at his autograph I figured out it was Nash! :O

Even Sunil Joshi was huge:alien8:

Kimbo

International Debutant
saw Parthiv at airport. not big. very small.
Jacob Oram is HUGE.

Ok, well maybe Wasim isnt intelligent but he seems it/looks it. He sounds quite articulate and wears glasses enhancing the look.

Anna

International Vice-Captain
Originally posted by Neil Pickup
James Anderson?
He's quite cute I suppose :D. I read an artical where they said he resembled a teenage skateboarder!
I can see why Brett's on the list, but some of the others.........were these women wearing dark sunglasses when they made their choices?!?!:lol:
At the next WC, Matt Bulbeck might just be on that list :D :D :D :saint:

krkode

State Captain
Rik said:
Because they don't go for people who star in American Program Stargate SG-1. :lol:
Damn, those guys are lookalikes!!

Pete Sampras and Hansi Cronje are near-look-alikes too :wow:

Bazza

International 12th Man
Back on subject briefly, it's not for me to say but Craig White never struck me as a cricketing pin-up. Andy Caddick maybe, but not Craig White.

It also seems that the general consensus in this thread is that there are some surprising inclusions and omissions.

I would suggest the massive and 100% representative sample of 500 women is to blame! :rolleyes: