• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who should be DD's next victim?

Who should DD interview next?

• Ritchie Benaud

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Nasser Hussain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim Lamb

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Shane Warne

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Ajit Agarkar

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
we can only vote once, so theres no come back for warney here, but im sure AA wont mind if you give him a call and sk to hold over the interview for a week or so :P

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
broncoman said:
we can only vote once, so theres no come back for warney here, but im sure AA wont mind if you give him a call and sk to hold over the interview for a week or so :P
<quack> You've convinced me, Broncoman, but what about all the rest of AA's fans?

Simon

luckyeddie said:
<quack> You've convinced me, Broncoman, but what about all the rest of AA's fans?
Im sure AA's fans (theres more than one????) would like to hear what warney has to say as well.
I bet AA would like to hear it too ;)

Simon

marc71178 said:
It's got to be AA first - Warne's got plenty of time on his hands! :lol:
he should have 2 years after friday :P
does anyone know what the life span of a duck is?

Simon

well eddie better keep his duck safe cause come hunting season theres going to be trouble. :P

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nope, I'm a good guy. Ssshhh - here he comes now....

<quack> (sings) Ii'mmmmmmm in the mood for luuuuuuuuurv

DD, have you been drinking?

<quack> I've jusht had the one....

I think you ought to go to bed.

<quack> jusht what I wash thinking. Where'sh that Bombay Duck?

Goodnight, DD