• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you think will go all the way to cup glory

Who is going to go all the way to cup triumph!

• Australia

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • South Africa

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • India

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

• New Zealand

• Sri Lanka

• Zimbabwe

• Bangladesh

• Kenya

• Holland

• Namibia

• Canada

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Matthew Brought

Who are going to go all the way.
Maybe it will be the Aussies turn again.
THe Hosts always have something to offer in all sports.
Reply back with all your views.
Cheers.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
Australia most likely candidate (should reahc semi finals easily)

followed by South Africa......after that ? hell who knows ? maybe West Indies ? or Sri Lanka ?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Where's Canada?

The ducks mate (the guest Canadian sports commentator) would like to make another contribution.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
luckyeddie said:
Where's Canada?

The ducks mate (the guest Canadian sports commentator) would like to make another contribution.
Isn't the duck's mate Ian Billcliff?

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I wouldn't give up on NZ yet, but we'll know by tonight whether they can continue or not. Not great scheduling that NZ could be out after 2 matches because their final 3 matches are pointless games against Kenya, Canada & Bangladesh.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I never said that....although everyone technically has a chance....but they do have something about them....

Besides, why can't West Indies win? Are they not good enough? The only team which I consider capable to beat Australia right now is SA and WI showed that they can play well against and beat SA.

full_length

U19 Vice-Captain
I didnt say WI arent capable of winning. They have a good chance.
Though that logic of WI beat SA, SA can beat Aus so WI can beat Aus doesnt work ;)

I thought you were writing in a direct answer to the question asked: "who is most likely to win the WC?"

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Who put India in the list? They can't even beat Kwazulu-Natal...:rolleyes: