• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Coverage via Net stuff.....

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
apart from tv and radio, can anyone provide me with soem lniks so i can listen/watch matches which are not being broadcast?
ill probably end up with text coverage, but online radio would be nice.
:)

Rich2001

International Captain
Um apart from sites like Cricinfo, I can only think of Cricket Bar....

It can be viewed/dowloaded from Cricket Web or from the offical site www.cricketbar.com - however the download will still bring you back to Cricket Web

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cricinfo is impossible to get on and abc raido isnt covering the cup. so its going to be tough to get rlive updates if you dont have pay tv here in aus

V Reddy

International Debutant
I think he was asking for audio commentry. Other live scores are everywhere on the net. cricketnext.com,cricketweb.net,rediff.com,etc,.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
broncoman said:
cricinfo is impossible to get on and abc raido isnt covering the cup. so its going to be tough to get rlive updates if you dont have pay tv here in aus
Tried one of the other mirrors? US or something?