• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Comeback pending for Samuels

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The West Indies Board have stated that they would like to reinstate Marlon Samuels into the WC Squad. Great news for my part if they can pull it off.
:D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
will they be allowed to do it, i thought a player had to be injured to be replaced in the squad.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
There might be a loop-hole, but because the W.I board said that Samuels was out for at least a month and the fact that none of the World Cup 15 are injured the chances of Samuels making a miraculous return are very slim.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well this is certainly good news for the West Indies & an interesting decision by the ICC after they had made it clear that it would not be easy to substitute players after the deadline.