• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Could someone make/find...

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
If anybody has some free time on their hands could they make like a image file that can serve as a World Cup game tracker...

You know like the newspapers have for the Soccer World Cup?

Thanks if you do make one...

RICk

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I have a spreadsheet that can be modified slightly and then used so that you can keep tables up to date.

Also one that keeps track of averages.

May speak to James about making them available for download.

PY

International Coach
That'd be cool but I think I'm right in saying that a lot of the English national papers produce these tracker sheets but not til about a week before the WC starts.... I remember having one in last World Cup and getting about 3 matches in and then losing track :( Probably not that much use for other people not from England but oh well...sure all other national papers will do the same thing