• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Cup Round 2 Fixtures & Discussion

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year

Western Australia(8) vs Canterbury(13)
Colts(10) vs Montreal
Free State(11) vs ACT
Tamil Nadu(9) vs Western Province
Kent(12) vs Oslo
Auckland(14) vs Somerset
Surrey vs Mashonaland(15)
Hampshire vs Leicestershire
Lisbon vs Glamorgan

*Home Teams denoted First*

Matches will be played in between Round 5 One Day and Round 5 Four Day..

The Thread will be posted closer to the date!!!

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Hmm, ACT first up, not sure whether im happy or sad about that one.

Wil be a close game I hope, however ACT have a good team and would really challenge us.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
lol Blewy I reckon Canterbury have the easiest game, other then Kent. The Kent-Oslo game should be a laugh:D

As for Somerset, Auckland is ok...it will be close I think...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Hmm, ACT first up, not sure whether im happy or sad about that one.

Wil be a close game I hope, however ACT have a good team and would really challenge us.

Mate if i were you i'd be cheering...

My side has been going pretty ordinarily so far...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate don't under-estimate Oslo...

They have a very good side... i think they could give quite a few teams a good shake...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blewy said:
Mate don't under-estimate Oslo...

They have a very good side... i think they could give quite a few teams a good shake...
my thoughts exactly, they are very solid up top with richards, gow, leibenberg, kroll, bashar etc...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
broncoman said:
my thoughts exactly, they are very solid up top with richards, gow, leibenberg, kroll, bashar etc...
24/6, they were...got some great bowling talent if Morris could only be arsed to bowl, though!

Still, I might go up to Canterbury and watch the lads. Need something to do between training sessions.

Slats4ever

yeah i know. corey richards won a player of the season award a few years ago. I was searching old threads as u do in one's spare time and he won a big award

Simon

Slats4ever said:
yeah i know. corey richards won a player of the season award a few years ago. I was searching old threads as u do in one's spare time and he won a big award
divison 1 one day batsman of the season of the award in season 2 or 3 wasnt it?

deckard

U19 Captain
Mr. P said:
lol Blewy I reckon Canterbury have the easiest game, other then Kent. The Kent-Oslo game should be a laugh:D

As for Somerset, Auckland is ok...it will be close I think...
WA cant be that bad can they? Because my OD team is having a shocker this season.

Slats4ever

hahaha that was the plan mate. that'd put them in a spot of bother as my guys refuse to play another match.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
c richards is a class act, blewy klnows how i feel about the star batsmen from nsw, he was in my side for 4 years but due to age he had to ber forced elsewhere but dont under estimate the man, he is quality and can win a game by himself.

Simon

bugssy said:
c richards is a class act, blewy klnows how i feel about the star batsmen from nsw, he was in my side for 4 years but due to age he had to ber forced elsewhere but dont under estimate the man, he is quality and can win a game by himself.
his 97 runs @ 16.17 this season in the academy one day series really back that up too :p