• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Three Positions Vacant

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thought we should have a thread for this, current managers may apply for any of the following positions

Karnataka: 4d division 1 - 1d division 1
Mumbai: 4d division 2 - 1d division 3
Western Australia: 4d division 2 - 1d division 2

you only have a short time, so if you want one of these please apply ASAP...

ash chaulk

International Captain
i would love to take over WA for obvious reasons but! i can't leave tasmania... especially after my managing skills have driven them to last in both forms of the game.

Simon

halsey, superkingdave and yasa ill be in contact with you very soon, i may already have by the time you read this....

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
I am very VERY annoyed that Jamee has been sacked.:@

I urge him to return...Somerset needs him!

Simon

jamee should learn to read emails and visit the injury section of the website, maybe then he wouldnt have been sacked....

Simon

no applications have been received, Samuel Vimes, Cbuts and Delkap have been selected to take these positions, they will be informed as to which side they got some time today...

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Awesome news, well done to all three.:) Hopefully the three of them will post their msn/e-mail shortly so we all know...

NikhilN

International Regular
Hey mate, please listen to me before you give away mumbai.Last sat when I was going to Cricket Practice I got into a car crash and injured my self really badly...I havent been able to come online since then.I really couldnt help it guys and couldnt submit my team.Today is the first time I have came online since last sat. Please guys dont take Mumbai away from me