• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Statistics

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know you want people to visit the site more often Blewy, and I encourage it. However, there is no spot on the site for player stats and Dave and Simon obviously have a lot of work to do, so it could be a while before player stats are up on the site. Now normally I would do my own and not worry about it, however I have been having computer problems for about a month, so I can't really save any documents without any confidence that I won't lose them. So what I'm asking is, could we get the player stats with the scorecards, at least until they are a regular addition to the site?

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Actually you are incorrect, there is a spot for the stats, however i took it off the main page, as it contained last seasons stats, when i put the current stats up i will link it back on the page.