• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Positions Vacant

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Before offering the Mashonaland Job to academy managers i thought i'd offer it to current managers.. I dont think anyone will take it but i will offer it anyway...

If you want it let me know ASAP...

DJellett

International Debutant
Gotta be better than ND :p

Is there any quarms if I take it? (I won't change again, I promise)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
u were quick on that!
howcome u didnt take them in the first place when u could have?

Simon

DJellett said:
Wow - there has been a post every 2 mins!

SO - can I have the job?
its up to blewy, and he has to give time for other managers to apply....

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Blewy said:
Before offering the Mashonaland Job to academy managers i thought i'd offer it to current managers.. I dont think anyone will take it but i will offer it anyway...

If you want it let me know ASAP...
I would love to take it.. Will wait for the reply.. Also I would be interested in any club available, if this one isn't ..

NikhilN

International Regular
delkap said:
I would love to take it.. Will wait for the reply.. Also I would be interested in any club available, if this one isn't ..
I would really like you to come into WCC...I hope you get a team

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
this guy will be warmly welcomed in here by all. after all he has received a reccomendation from Cricketweb's favourite son

Board Shorts choice though. Whoever has been waiting longest gets the gig

Simon

delkap said:
with an academy manager obviously going to have to step up into the big time they need to show they can handle all responsiblities and i note you are yet to post a team for this weeks academy games yet...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Dylan, nobody else seems interested, so if you want them then you can have them...

delkap

State Vice-Captain
broncoman said:
with an academy manager obviously going to have to step up into the big time they need to show they can handle all responsiblities and i note you are yet to post a team for this weeks academy games yet...
Sorry abt that, but I was really busy to look at the teams this week.. I am in the process of moving atm for next 2 weeks.. hence the delay.. Bust rest assured, I will post the teams before the deadline, or you can throw me out ...

Simon

naa its all good mate, just before midnight AUS each thursday and u'll be right...

delkap

State Vice-Captain
broncoman said:
naa its all good mate, just before midnight AUS each thursday and u'll be right...
thx mate..
so would i be up for a shot in WCC? or do I hv to wait a bit?

Simon

there is a vacancy currently and im looking over who should be the one to step up, obviously the people higher on the waiting list a more likely to be selected....

delkap

State Vice-Captain
broncoman said:
there is a vacancy currently and im looking over who should be the one to step up, obviously the people higher on the waiting list a more likely to be selected....
ok no worries... I'll wait my turn whenever it comes up :)

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
delkap said:
ok no worries... I'll wait my turn whenever it comes up :)
At the current rate it won't be long. :-O

Is the reason there have been so many changes lately due to manager's not submitting/losing interest. Or are there other reasons. Just interested.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well the reason for the Mashonaland vacancy was due to Ferd having no time anymore...