• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Positions Vacant

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DJellett said:
So do I get them?

Delkap can have ND...
no, ND have been giving to Rome manager Steds, we make the decisions around here, not the managers....

Simon

no, hes actually 2nd from bottom at this stage, but involvement in the academy series will send a manager higher on the list, technically next in line is Roseboy...

DJellett

International Debutant
broncoman said:
no, ND have been giving to Rome manager Steds, we make the decisions around here, not the managers....
So am I right in assuming I've got Mashonaland?

If so, can someone please send me some info?

DJellett

International Debutant
WOO HOO!

And BTW don't worry, I'll get it off the site...

Do I re-submit my team for this week as Mashonaland?

Simon

its 4d next week, so by the time one day comes around again the page will be updated....

NikhilN

International Regular
steds do take my word...never wait for the last min to post your team...I did...and I forgot to post it and I lost my match that I should have won by more wickets because I did not submit my team :(

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Slats4ever said:
ah the old Austin Powers man is coming on board. please to have u mate
old Austin Powers man???
Old Man? :huh:
:p Nah, thankyou for welcoming me. :D Pleased to be here

Vande Mataram said:
o well steds is cool too...welcome steds
Thankyou

P.S. Sorry Delkap. Your turn will come soon, hopefully

Vande Mataram said:
steds do take my word...never wait for the last min to post your team...I did...and I forgot to post it and I lost my match that I should have won by more wickets because I did not submit my team :(
Ok, I'll remember that, ta

Last edited:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I did that last 4D Round Steds I went to post it on Thursday Morning but the threads were closed :(

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Vande Mataram said:

For the record Nikhil, your game would've been a TIE...

You dont win cause you have more wickets remaining... Thats just a silly thing from ICC...

NikhilN

International Regular
Blewy said:
For the record Nikhil, your game would've been a TIE...

You dont win cause you have more wickets remaining... Thats just a silly thing from ICC...
It is a rule of Cricket isnt it?

DJellett

International Debutant
Most interesting indeed...my new team (Mashonaland) will be playing my old team(ND)

Look forward to a good contest :p